Fayston's response to the COVID-19 situation, please view Fayston's Health & Safety Protocols.
We will continue to follow government's recommended health/safety protocols and procedures as the situation continues.
Our Athletic Program is fully committed to its student athletes, making sure that we fully develop their academic and athletic potential.
Through practice, training and competition, we strive to instill the following values in each student athlete:
All for the glory of God
Appreciation for the benefits of hard work and perseverance
Loyalty to their team and the ability to function with teammates
Pride in accomplishments gained through fair and honest means
Pride in self, and community
It is the goal of the Athletic Department to serve and direct student athletes through a path that combines their educational pursuits along with athletic participation. We emphasize that our athletes are students first and foremost while also being a competitive athletic program as it contributes significantly to the teaching and development of students.
We provide teams to compete in games held in:
• Fall (Sep. – Nov.)Boy’s Volleyball, Girl’s Volleyball, Table Tennis, Cross Country
• Winter (Nov. – Mar.)Boy’s Basketball, Girl’s Basketball
• Spring (Mar. – May.)Boy’s Soccer, Girl’s Soccer, Boy’s Tennis, Girl’s Tennis, Badminton
• Fall (Sep. – Nov.)Badminton, Boy’s Soccer, Girl’s Soccer
• Winter (Nov. – Mar.)Boy’s Volleyball, Girl’s Volleyball, Table Tennis
• Spring (Mar. – May.)Boy’s Basketball, Girl’s Basketball